When it comes to architectural design and construction, outdoor elements such as trim play a significant role in providing aesthetic appeal and protection against weather elements. One of the most popular materials used for this purpose is wood, which can be found at both commercial and residential properties.
However, wood trim is not without its challenges. It’s prone to warping, cracking, and rotting, which leads to costly repairs and replacement. Moreover, wood trim can be challenging to install and maintain, which adds to the overall expense.
Fortunately, PW Profiles has come up with a cost-effective and durable alternative to traditional wood trim. Our architectural EPS core products offers numerous benefits that make it an ideal choice for architects and contractors that were originally looking for wood trim design and manufacturing.
If you’d like to learn more about our products, please call us at 206.953.5209 in the United States or 604.285.6550 in Canada, or use our online form for more information about how our materials can replace almost all of your exterior trim and mouldings.
Why Choose Our Architectural EPS Alternative to Wood Trim?
Wood trim is a widely used, very popular material. It has natural beauty. It is versatile. It is familiar – most contractors know how to work with wood, and the reinforcement of wood is something that the vast majority of contractors can do without as much training or tools as, say, precast concrete.
But while wood trim offers many advantages, it falls short in others. Our architectural EPS coated in reinforced cement offers the many advantages over traditional wood trim:
- Weather Resistance – Our EPS trim is weather-resistant and can withstand extreme temperatures, humidity, and exposure to water without warping, rotting, or cracking. This ensures that your trim lasts for years without requiring repairs or replacement.
- Durable Construction – Our EPS trim products are reinforced with a cement coating, making them extremely durable and resistant to impact and wear. This ensures that your trim remains intact and looks new for a long time, even in high-traffic areas.
- Lightweight and Easy to Install – Our EPS core wood trim alternative is lightweight and easy to install, requiring less manpower and time than traditional wood trim. This translates into faster installation times, lower installation costs, and less disruption to your property.
- Quick, Cost-Effective Shipping – Our products are shipped quickly and cost-effectively, ensuring that you receive your order on time and within budget.
- Customizable to Your Needs – We can engineer your trim in virtually any shape and texture, allowing you to create unique and attractive designs that complement your property’s style and architecture.
- Eco-Friendly – Our EPS “wood trim” is eco-friendly, made from recyclable materials, and does not harm the environment.
Architectural EPS has also long been associated with products like stucco. But what we create is beautiful, detailed trim that rivals precast concrete, GFRC, wood, and most other materials. Our products are also cost effective, and durable enough to be used on even commercial properties. It can be finished in multiple ways, and installation is a breeze – most of the time, the product is so lightweight, it can simply be glued to the property without breaking the waterproof barrier.
Get Started with PW Profiles Wood Trim Alternative
If you’re looking for a cost-effective and durable alternative to traditional wood trim, Patterson Whittaker Architectural profiles offer an alternative that will change the way you see architectural design.
Our products offer better weather resistance, durable construction, lightweight and easy installation, faster lead times, and more. Contact us today to get started, and learn why so many contractors have switched to our products for all their trim and moulding needs.